BlaBlaCar is the world's leading long-distance carpooling platform - a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers & passengers in 22 countries. The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together & share the cost. With the recent integration of a coach network & a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility. Affordable, convenient & user-friendly, wherever there's a road, there's a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
One of BlaBlaCar key strategic goals is to hire the best talents for its team. The People/Talent Team aims to attract, hire & offer the best candidate & employee experience to every talent willing to apply & go through our hiring process, & finally welcomed in the team for a challenging opportunity.
What you will directly contribute to
- Communicate with Hiring Managers to determine & anticipate staffing needs
- Implement & enforce consistency with recruiting policies & procedures
- Execute sourcing strategies, plans & pipelines
- Review, screen & follow up on all candidates' applications
- Source passive talents & contribute to building our Talent Pool
- Facilitate hiring meetings with your internal clients
- Negotiate compensation packages & close candidates resulting in strong acceptance rate
- Coordinate new hires' arrival, to provide them with a smooth onboarding
- Track metrics for recruiting activities
- Special Projects & Group Initiatives as assigned
What you will need to be successful:
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- Ability to manage workload in a constantly changing environment
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Flexibility & creativity in recruiting efforts
- Strong service orientation
- Recruiting experience from both a corporate & agency background would be a strong plus
- Fluent English required, additional languages are a plus
What we offer all of our employees
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too.
- A strongFun & Seriouscompany culture
- An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw)
- State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we're all up to date with where our product stands
And some other great perks!
- Free carpooling & bus rides to live our value Be The Member.
- BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend every 18 months
- Possibility to work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad for a week once a year (BlaBlaSwap)
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to a first call followed by several face-to-face interviews.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.