Highsnobiety is a multi-media, global entertainment brand that inspires young men to lead their most stylish & culturally relevant lives by covering news & trends in fashion, sneakers, music, art & entertainment. Reaching 10+ million men each month, Highsnobiety is both an influential & fast growing media company, winning industry awards & peer accolades.
Highsnobietys event team is responsible for bringing our creative content & unique point of view on fashion, art & street culture to life. The NYC based event team supports both editorial initiatives & custom advertiser led experiences in various cities across the US.
The HS event team seeks an intern to support brand efforts relating to US experiential activations for the Fall Semester.
- Support the event team in planning & executing of experiential activations, including: researching vendors & locations, coordinating with internal teams, taking detailed notes, creating event documents, & assisting on site.
- Participate in brainstorming event concepts & ideas for our ad partners.
- Provide research & development of the vendor network, including: event spaces, new talent, customization opportunities, trends in the marketplace, & more
- Assist in submitting required event documentation, insurance, & vendor invoices
- Maintain internal databases & status documents
- Must be eligible for school credit
- Extremely organized & able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Excel
- Understanding of & interest in events & digital media preferred
- Must have a flexible schedule & be available on event nights