The Senior Strategic Program Manager is responsible for scoping, roadmapping, & executing programs are the companys top initiatives. Your ultimate goal is to work with executive leadership to help identify the biggest pain points for the organization, develop plans to solve them, & then personally lead the execution of the program(s).
Challenges youll be tackling
Optimizing our site search capabilities: In an extremely competitive ecommerce market is important to deliver an amazing experience, with tens of millions of items to choose from how can we delight our customers with the exact item they want, partnering with the VP of Search you can help make it a reality!
Pricing: With the ubiquity of pricing algorithms & screen scraping technology, how will we stay ahead of the competition to deliver the lowest prices to our customers, lets solve this together.
Market Place Seller Onboarding: As 3rd party market places have evolved so have the strategies to make them successful we need thought leadership & drive to help make us best in class.
- Plan & direct multiple high visibility medium to large, cross-functional programs by defining the scope & objectives of the program
- Drive the execution of multiple business initiatives by identifying customer & operational needs synthesizing to actionable program roadmaps & milestones
- Build, develop, & maintain strategic, cross-functional stakeholder relationships by identifying key partnerships across the company
- Evaluate program performance by comparing financial projections to actual results, identifying & analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs), & trend data
How youll know its right
- If you enjoy going around institutional processes & blazing your own trail
- If you can drive results & solve problems in fun & creative ways
- If you understand that without risk, there is no reward
- If you want to be a part of a team working on the top initiatives in the company
We think youd look great in purple.
- Minimum 6 years of total work experience (including internships)
- Minimum 4 years of program management experience or consulting experience (including time leading on site consulting teams)
- Masters in Business or an Engineering discipline
- This role will allow for exposure working with the senior leadership of our eCommerce organization
Jet.com is changing the way the world shops. Founded on three simple values trust, transparency & fairness Jet is powered by a real-time pricing engine that finds innovative ways to pull costs out of the supply chain, creating more value for shoppers, retailers, & brands. Based in Hoboken, NJjust ten minutes from Manhattanour team of builders, thinkers, risk-takers, & dreamers is pushing the boundaries to create a world-class shopping experience. To win, we need people like YOU: curious, determined, & outrageously passionate. Sound like a fit? Lets make a date.