Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
As our Manager, Equity Compensation, you will help lead our dynamic & growing Finance team & will assume responsibility for administering our capitalization table & equity incentive programs. You will ensure accurate & timely tracking of plan participants, report on YTD numbers, & be the first point of contact for agentand employeeinquiries.
At Compass You Will
- Join a cohesive, rapidly growing team
- Help create a world class equity program at Compass.
- Create a process for onboarding new participants & ensuring that all relevant paperwork is created & executed in a timely manner
- Liaise with regional finance associates to ensure that activity is being properly recorded according to the participants elections
- Act as a first point contact for inbound inquiries regarding participant eligibility, vesting schedules, & the exercise process.
- Process option exercises in compliance with current rules & regulations
- Develop communications & educations materials to address employee inquiries
- Maintain database integrity & ensure accuracy of record keeping of equity data using Solium/Fidelity
- Assist in the creation of stock-based compensation expense reports, forecasts & analyses
- Create operating metrics & reporting to be shared with senior leadership
What We're Looking For
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in equity administration or public accounting (preferably with experience working on equity instruments)
- CPA preferred, but not required
- Public company experience preferred
- Strong people manager skills
- Prior experience managing an equity program
- Experience using Solium/Fidelity
- Impeccable attention to detail & solid customer service instincts
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability & desire to roll up sleeves & be hands-on
- Positive, cooperative attitude; ability to work with multiple teams simultaneously, both internal & external
- Self-starter, positive attitude, zero ego, & ability to problem-solve with minimal supervision
- Strong quantitative skills
- Proficient in Excel
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community of different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.