Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable, & inclusive environment. Were committed to attracting, developing, retaining, & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, were increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The worlds largest & fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, & Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy & maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements & innovation would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us, & have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
About the Internship:
Youll have the opportunity to build your skill-set & create some design magic for the Marketing team at Demandbase via Web, Advertising, Social, Video, & Content-based projects. Analyze feedback & work with the entire Marketing team to apply it to bold, & eye-catching visuals to generate buzz & brand awareness. Make some cool stuff!
Real-world problems that youll be working on:
- Collaborate with Marketing & Design Management to ideate & deliver on real-world projects
- Help production on various creative web, advertising, social & content projects
- Learn to articulate & defend your point of view with the larger team & participate in dialogue about design deliverables
- Learn about project management processes, design thinking, new tools, & a skill-set to use in your career
Opportunity to Sharpen Your Design & Creative Skill-Set:
- Participate in continuous improvement through review cycles where you will receive & give feedback on roadmap & campaign Marketing projects
- Engage with project owners to execute projects on target, & in a timely manner
- Contribute to the team's communication that embraces the Demandbase brand & help take us to the next level
Skills Youll be Honing:
- Build creative marketing & communication projects that embrace the Demandbase brand
- Interpret project requirements to create digital projects in meaningful, compelling ways
- Work collaboratively with designers, marketers, developers, & content strategists
- Facilitate ideation through brainstorming exercises & mock-ups to determine the direction for creative & extending the Demandbase brand
Eligibility for the Internship:
- In pursuit of B.S. or M.S. in art, design, visual communication or a related field preferred.
- Currently pursuing a degree; if you have graduated, be no more than 6 months past your graduation date.
- School coursework or professional experience designing creative projects, websites or digital media.
- Strong understanding of typography for print, web, & mobile
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign
- A portfolio that includes relevant projects. Have a strong book!
- Detail-oriented; able to define ideas down to a production specification level.
- Learning mindset, desire to master new technologies & tools.
- Current course of study in a relevant field in video, motion, graphic design, journalism, marketing & communications.
- The ability to work full-time June - August is ideal but not a deal-breaker if dates need to be adjusted.
Demandbase is transforming the way B2B companies go-to-market. Demandbase One is the most complete suite of B2B go-to-market solutions, connecting the leading account-based experience, advertising, sales intelligence, & B2B data solutions so Marketing & Sales teams at the biggest & fastest-growing companies can collaborate faster, share intelligence, & experience explosive growth. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com