About the Role
The Enterprise Architect, Finance Systems is responsible for overseeing all architecture related aspects on assigned & approved projects. The Enterprise Architect, Finance Systems is accountable for ensuring that technology solutions support the organizations targeted business outcomes, deliver new capabilities & align with enterprise technology standards. The Enterprise Architect, Finance Systems is a leader in researching, reviewing, & recommending new or innovative technology solutions from the perspective of design, integration, security, & technical fit with existing systems. The Enterprise Architect, Finance Systems creates roadmaps & blueprints that set a direction for managing the organization's portfolio of "to be" & "as is" solutions including APIs/services, shared infrastructure, data & application services that deliver cost-effective, reusable & flexible solution platforms.
- Understand business drivers & capabilities needed to determine enterprise solution architecture & deliver solutions to support the organization's targeted business outcomes.
- Manage & develop the enterprise architecture for a of variety projects, working closely with Business Stakeholders, Operations, Application Development, Infrastructure, & Security teams to deliver a cohesive & adaptable solution architecture.
- Provide consulting support to project teams to ensure the projects are aligned with the overall enterprise architecture.
- Analyze & monitor industry trends, emerging technologies & determine their potential impact on the enterprise
- Develop principles, standards, & solution patterns to guide & govern the alignment of solutions with the strategic architecture vision.
- Develop platform or application roadmaps for the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from future to current state (as defined by the solutions architecture).
- Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures or culture) & financial impact of the solutions architecture.
- Interfaces across business & technology areas, acting as visionary to proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field & 8+ years of relevant architecture experience required
- Knowledge of Workday Financials, AWS technologies, Mulesoft, & cloud computing are considered a plus.
- Understanding of multiple engineering & financial technology business domains - Procurement, Sales, Finance, Accounting, Product Development, Revenue, Tax, Data Engineering, & Product Engineering.
- Minimum of five years of experience in at least two IT disciplines, including technical architecture, cloud computing, application development (web, mobile, etc.), integration architecture, information & systems architecture, business intelligence & analytics, data engineering.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - teamwork, facilitation & negotiation.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent analytical & technical skills
- Strong background in an Architecture discipline Enterprise, Application, Solution
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of application development, infrastructure & network architecture
- Ability to research, understand & apply new technologies & solutions
- Ability to work with project teams in both a managed service or in/outsourced environment