Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
Revel Systems powers the ambitions of restaurants & retailers with a robust cloud-based Point of Sale (POS) & Business Management System. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem helps customers seize their future by pairing an intuitive POS with powerful management tools on a single platform. Founded in 2010 with our HQ in Atlanta & major offices in Vilnius & San Francisco.
About the Role
This is primarily a strategic role - you will own the strategic direction & roadmap for your areas of responsibility & report directly to the Director of Product Management. You will be working in close partnership with Product Owners & their development teams to actualize your vision & help guide their efforts.
You will be primarily focused on driving the vision & roadmap for the next generation of Revels API platform. You will work with integrated partners to facilitate success & will drive vision & roadmap around 3rd party developer experience, ensuring Revel becomes an industry leader as an Enterprise platform for the restaurant & specialty retail industries.
With us, you will:
- Build a deep understanding of Revels strategic direction, the broader market & the competitive landscape & market for your areas of responsibility
- Conduct primary (interviews / surveys) & secondary (reports, available content) research activities
- Understand & crystalize merchant / consumer needs & priorities, leveraging data & analytics to drive decision making
- Becoming the go-to expert & promoter of your areas of responsibility, communicating effectively & often with a variety of stakeholders
- Define the product positioning & strategy for your areas of responsibility in collaboration with executive team
- Develop, maintain, & socialize a high-level product roadmap for your areas of responsibility, balancing competition for resources, generating & validating ideas, & adapting to ever-changing market conditions
- Work closely with product owners, designers & development teams, defining short & long-term goals, balancing priorities & ensuring successful execution of your vision
- Work closely & collaborate with sales, account managers, operations & marketing teams to bring products to market & to gather feedback
- A natural leader, skilled communicator, & uniter of people & teams towards a shared goal
- Excellent team-player, demonstrating the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect & accountability to others; ability to maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders & constituents
- 4+ years of software product ownership/management experience building digital products at scale
- A track record of end-to-end product delivery
- An analytical mindset & data-driven approach to decision making
- Experience with & comfort in working in agile software development environments. You should understand the Agile process from beginning to end, including user story creation & refinement, writing acceptance criteria, & various scrum ceremonies
- Experience working in the development of enterprise software products
- Experience with enterprise API integrations
- Some flexibility in schedule to accommodate multiple offices
Nice to have:
- Experience in the point of sale and/or retail fintech space
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence
- Familiarity with SwaggerHub, Postman, & Amazon API Gateway
- Experience developing REST APIs
Revels Product Development Organization
- Agile Framework
- Fully loaded development teams: PMs, POs, Designers, Scrum Masters, QA, Cloud Ops, Release Management, Project Management, & go-to-market teams
- We are a product-driven company: bringing new products to the market from concept to execution
- We offer a unique cultural environment: supportive leadership, Agile values, feedback culture, recognition of professional accomplishments
- We care about technology & quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up, teams organise guilds & cross-site meetups
- We care about our employees: health insurance is provided for every member of our team
- We invest in personal development: annual conference budget, 10% of working time dedicated to learning, Udemy
- Work on a team of experienced & highly skilled professionals
- Employee benefits: rich healthcare options, wellness programs, referral bonus, & 401K plan
- Flexible working schedule
- Apple equipment