At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft connects people to transportation to change the way we live & get around our communities. Lyfts Bikes & Scooters team is growing rapidly, & we are looking fora strategic People Business Partner (HRBP) to help shape our growingBikes & ScootersOperations organization. You have experience in a dynamic environment & can help scale/manage our growth. Reporting to the Director of People Ops, you will excel in ambiguous situations, while fostering a collaborative, open, & fun culture!
- Lead Lyft Bikes & Scooters operation teams through people programs including compensation, talent development, performance, etc.
- Partner with & advise leadership on people-related strategy & decisions including organizational health & design, planning, & compensation
- Provide expertise in development & execution, & facilitation of employee relations efforts
- Collaborate with LBS business leaders to develop company-wide strategies & programs based on data insights
- Develop people oriented programs to positively impact change management
- Assess employee development needs & make recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Design & provide targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, change management & team building
- Support appropriate coaching feedback to managers & employees
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of professional experience, bonus if thats as an HR Business Partner supporting executives at a growing tech organization
- Desire to help others & intellectual curiosity about organization issues
- Excellent problem solving capabilities & judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently
- Exceptional consulting, coaching & facilitation skills
- Analytically driven; fluent with data-driven analysis
- Project management/change management skills
- Experience helping organizations scale
- Experience in SQL & Tableau is a plus!
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Unlimited PTO, in addition to 11 observed holidays
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides