Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Our Enterprise Sales Team:
- A team of 100+ professionals globally across Sales, Presales, Alliances, Sales Development, & Sales Operations
- Follows provocative selling / challenger sales model
- Responsible for selling Tradeshift solutions to enterprises of $500M+ in revenue
We are currently seeking an extraordinary business executive to join our team as Vice President of Sales. This position will be responsible for driving revenue growth in the United States & Canada. In addition to requisite passion, skills, & experience, you will have a consistent track record in building & leading high performing teams that exceed revenue targets & associated company priorities. Your role will have a material impact on Tradeshift's overall performance, are you up for the challenge?
What a day is like:
- The successful candidate must fully understand the supply chain & financial supply chain landscape, competition & strategies behind building revenue
- You will be responsible for US & Canada regional revenue plan using resources across sales, sales development, client executives, presales & alliances
- You will develop & execute sales strategies based on target market, prospect & customer data
- You must qualify, sell & close current & new clients
- You will build the US & Canada sales team in line with company growth plans
- You will hit revenue goals & quarterly targets as assigned by the SVP of Sales
You're perfect for this role if you:
- 15+ years experience in enterprise sales
- Deep understanding of supply chain with a rich knowledge of pain points for CFOs, CPO's, & SVP supply chain
- Strong performer with a thirst for success & un-phased by rejection
- Track record growing businesses to $500M revenue & higher
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken & a good listener simultaneously
- Highly professional persona & polished demeanor. Strong verbal & written communication skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations.
- Sales & business minded, driven by targets
You also have:
- A passion for building & driving high performing sales teams in an Enterprise software, SaaS, & Start-up environment.
- Excellent leadership & influencing skills; ability to build strong business partnerships both outside, & within the organization.
- Skilled at business planning & diligent at measuring & communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, & coming up with appropriate solutions.
- You possess exceptional presentation skills & are highly persuasive
Location: Remote...but not alone.
Your colleagues are wicked smart & some of the kindest & nicest people around. We're never assholes. You'll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, & have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.