Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
- A provider of launchpads for entrepreneurs to start businesses with confidence
- Giving control & insights to owners to help manage fast growth
- Enhancing consumers experience & provide world class engagement with merchants
- Lovedby high growth businesses
You are passionate about people, process & delivery. You are the role model for servant leadership. You guide cross functional teams in understanding cross organization initiatives & how to keep the team focused on delivery. You understand that change can be hard for people but have the patience & persistence to stay on course, knowing that the value outweighs the temporary discomfort. You have experience in Continuous Delivery & eager to put your knowledge into action in a new environment. You foster a safe & trusting environment where communication, creative problem solving, & collaboration are valued. In addition to supporting several high-value initiatives you also work on Technology PMO projects that support a culture of quality & results.
- Accountable for the coordination & oversight of large, cross-functional company-wide initiatives
- Responsible for delivery of our software (Release Management) to customers, including all preparatory activities with internal & external stakeholders.
- Well versed in Continuous Delivery & confident on how to implement in an agile environment.
- Manage 3rd party tools & engineering vendor relationships.
- Work with teams to define project objectives, evaluate project & multiple alternatives, develop project benefits & business plans & coordinate the efforts of cross functional team members in order to deliver projects to scope, on budget & on-time
- Successfully collaborate with teams & senior leaders from across multiple business functions, such as sales, marketing, technology.
- Consult with & influence senior management at various levels in & across a wide variety of functions
- Manage project including; communications; budgets; & project success metrics; while ensuring achievement of defined goals
- responsible for ensuring the long-term sustainability & proper functionality of these projects
- Serve as the voice & ambassador of the overall initiative & clearly communicate plans, priorities, & progress to Revel
- Experience leading large company-wide initiatives with cross functional teams
- Worked in a continuous delivery environment
- Excellent communication, problem solving, decision-making & analytical thinking skills
- Bachelors Degree required
- PMP certification preferred
- Scrum Master certified nice to have
- Team management experience - both direct & indirect
- Experience leading projects with a lean/Agile approach
- Developed project scorecard & metrics to track initiatives.
- 5+ years in technical project /program management role
- Work in a team of experienced & highly skilled professionals
- Ability to visit conferences
- Flexible working schedule
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Catered Lunches
- Monthly office Happy Hours
- Apple equipment
- Employee benefits: gym & commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, & 401K plan