Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
HelloFresh needs you
For our young & passionate team, we are looking for an Online Marketing intern. Working in the Online Marketing team, you would be involved in all our channels (Affiliates, Influencers, SEA, SEO, Paid Social, Video, Display & Referrals) for the Benelux markets.
Youll be working on:
- Affiliates/Influencers: Help identifying our next key partners, set up campaigns & ensure account management daily tasks (agenda, tracking, cost reporting, briefings...)
- SEO: Participate in our on-going quality checks
- SEA, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube: Briefings & specific projects (Monitor competition, propose new ideas for tests)
- Referrals: Submit ideas for new tests in terms of creative & content for our existing customers
- You would be involved with several team members in both our Local (Amsterdam) & Global offices (Berlin)
You have a good understanding of Digital marketing & a real desire to expand your knowledge of the online marketing channels. You are not afraid of multi-tasking, working on several different tasks & projects every day. Your native language is Dutch, but you also speak English fluently, & you are always looking to learn more. You have a curious & hands-on mentality, not afraid to use multiple platforms & working in teams. Most importantly you are highly motivated & usually described as an enthusiastic person.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on the Digital Marketing channels at HelloFresh.
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class.
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam, check it out here!
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh box.
- An internship fee of 500 euros per month
Which steps do I need to take to get this job?
We take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule a face-to-face interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam. If both sides would like to proceed we will schedule a chat with our CMO as the last step in the interview process. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible
if you can start at HelloFresh!
Are you interested or do you have questions?
Feel free to send a message to Ismail. Do you want to send us your application? Nice! Please do as following; click on the 'apply' button below & fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume & cover letter & thats it. Applications send by email will not be processed.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
Proactive talent acquisition from third parties is not appreciated.