We are looking for a HR Assistant for an internship or apprenticeship to join our HR Team to support our Head of Resources Operations in Paris. This is an exciting, fast paced role where you will support the team in order to make sure all HR administrative processes are run smoothly.
The role requires someone whose key strength is organisation & who can cope with multi-tasking & prioritising their work load to match the peaks & troughs in HR activity.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions & duties
- Producing standard letters such as probation letters & updating the HR database with any changes/amends to employee employment
- Ensuring electronic & paper files are up to date & filed as per TM filing policy
- Classify & archive physical & numeric documents
- Send to employees time tracking sheets & follow signatures
- Extract Annuals reviews forms our tool, sort them & archive them
- Participate in cross-functional HR projects according to current events & regulatory developments
- Efficient time management & exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven administrative experience
- Experience using the following; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. (Experience using an HR system would be a bonus)
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Curious, proactive, team player
Teads is the global media platform. We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over 1.9 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side & creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, & better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through its team of 950+ in 33 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.