Strategic Account Executive
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive changes the way companies communicate. As the market leader in data-driven, personalized engagement, Evive has extensive experience helping large & midsize companies contain costs & optimize the employee experience across their diverse populations. Starting with rich healthcare & HR data sources, we use our proprietary predictive analytics & behavioral science expertise to deliver highly segmented, multi-modal messaging that connects the right person to the right resource at the right time: driving individual action & delivering measurable outcomes across the spectrum of employee experiences. Are you one of us?
Were looking for a driven Strategic Account Executive. Is it you?
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will be directly responsible for the revenue growth of Evive within an assigned set of accounts. Specifically, the Strategic Account Executive acquires, maintains & expands relationships with strategically important large enterprise customers. Assigned to named customers, the Strategic Account Executive is responsible for achieving his or her assigned sales quota & other strategic account objectives as directed. The Strategic Account Executive represents the entire range of Evive products to assigned customers & ensuring assigned customers needs & expectations are met by the company.
Heres what a Strategic Account Executive does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Develop a pipeline of business & drive through a complex sales cycle in order to hit assigned sales quota targets
- Establish & expand relationships within assigned accounts
- Use experience & consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers & executive sponsors.
- Utilize the Evive Sales Playbook to sell value (not price), displaying a strong knowledge of Evives product portfolio.
- Understand the strategic competitive landscape & customer needs so you can effectively position Evive into large complex accounts.
- Build strong relationship with key internal stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned or required by the business
You bring a lot to the table.
- Experience of selling to C-level within large employer accounts from a direct, field sales position.
- Prior sales experience of selling disruptive solutions in cloud / SaaS technology or business applications (preferably in the Benefits space).
- Ability to understand & effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/Cloud /SaaS architecture.
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- A. Required or equivalent professional experience
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attirejeans & a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, & a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid time offboth for vacation & volunteering!
- Paid sick time
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Subsidized dental insurance
- Vision, short-term disability, & long-term disability insurance
- Accident & critical illness insurance
- Employer-paid basic life insurance & AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life & AD&D insurance
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account (medical & dependent care)
- 401(k) with up to 2% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Gym reimbursement program
- Pet Insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line & Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk & work!
- Company-sponsored book club
If youre prepared to go big, go bold, & go beyond, youre ready to go Evive.