TripleLift is seeking an experienced Lead DevOps engineer to join our team full time. We are a fast growing startup in the advertising technology sector, trying to tackle some of the most challenging problems facing the industry. As a Lead DevOps engineer, you will responsible for providing leverage to the engineering team to do the best possible work. This includes managing the infrastructure, working with them to improve their deployment & release process, as well as constantly searching for ways to improve our infrastructure.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising thats helpful & effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless & focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, & connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industrys first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, & has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry & is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
We employ a wide variety of technologies here at TripleLift to accomplish our goals. From our early days, weve always believed in using the right tools for the right job, & continue to explore new technology options as we grow. The DevOps team uses the following technologies at TripleLift:
- Tools: Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Databases: MySQL, Redshift, MongoDB
- Amazon Web Services to keep everything humming
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to come up with best practices for writing & scaling good code;
- Improve our infrastructure & deployment processes;
- Build tools that make every engineer more productive;
- Work with each team to optimize their application performance;
- Develop a unified system for logging & error handling;
- Search for industry best practices & use them to drive our team forward.
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Significant experience in a DevOps or SRE role;
- Prior work in automation & deploying Docker containers;
- Lazy & loves automating repetitive work;
- Understands best practices of application security;
- Skilled in software provisioning, configuration management, & infrastructure automation tools;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects & showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly & independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure & multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Desire to accept feedback & constructive criticism;
- Extremely strong & demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
A Bachelors degree in a technical subject is preferred, although candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
At least three years of working experience in a professional, collaborative environment.
New York preferred, but open to remote candidates
Benefits & Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, & meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.