VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
VaynerMedia is searching for a Manager, Data & Analytics. The primary role of the Manager is to develop effective & high-quality data analysis, insights, & recommendations that help drive business outcomes. Technical abilities include the following: SQL, Tableau, Python/R, Business Intelligence (BI) best practices. This role will interface with the customer to support their implementation & reporting needs acting in a consulting manner to be a thought leader & offer necessary training.
- Lead the day-to-day analytics on an account, partnering with both internal VaynerMedia & client teams to drive insights & recommendations for client campaigns.
- In partnership with the media, strategy & creative teams, establish hypotheses to test tied key metrics to inform decisions, measure media success, & audience performance.
- Scope, prioritize, execute tests (or work with measurement partners), & interpret test results. Aggregate learnings for share-out to key client stakeholders.
- Build & maintain dashboards: establish partnership with client in order to visualize data based on client specifications, business goals , & KPIs in order to enable faster insights, recommendations, and tailor reporting to meet ongoing client needs.
- Lead & teach analysts & sr. analysts on best practices of marketing analytics.
- Provide oversight for 1 -2 analysts/sr. analysts on an account.
- 4-5+ years experience in digital marketing analytics preferably with a media focus & specifically an in depth understanding of social platforms.
- Experience with campaign analyses working within digital platforms including Google Ads, DV360, Facebook, Amazon, TikTok, Twitter, SnapChat.
- Experience working with analytics, attribution & measurement systems such as Google Analytics, Nielsen, IRI, Millward Brown, Oracle
- Strong storytelling capabilities & experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or equivalent
- Experience with Retail Media, omnichannel attribution, Performance Marketing, and/or closed-loop attribution
- Proficiency with Python & SQL
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, & macros
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary $85,000- $110,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Health & Wellness benefits