As an Associate Creative Director, you bring a creative voice with strategic thinking to projects. You have a diverse array of experiences to bring to the rollfrom conceptual development to client relations to the execution of creative deliverables. Creating & communicating concepts, creating & implementing marketing strategies, & developing interactive solutions is on you. But you always ensure & rationalize all creative results against user experience management objectives to deliver excellent digital experiences.
Leading multidisciplinary teamscreative, technology, planning, account & project management, partners, & clients to name a fewdoesnt faze you. Balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills, you justify concepts to both the client & the project team. You build long-term client relationships with expertise on client vertical markets. Most importantly, you embody & embrace our valuesto be honest, inspired, drive, passionate & realin everything you do.
- Contribute creative solutions & innovations.
- Build & guide the creative team around account & company needs & vision.
- Drive creative discipline, operational, & industry vertical excellence & expertise to promote continuous improvement & a culture of excellence & accountability.
- Perform strategic account planning with senior management in vertical marketing groups.
- Conceive & create experience design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives.
- Effectively communicate creative ideas & strategies to all project stakeholders.Lead & partner with multidisciplinary teams.
- Provide regular team mentorship & constructive feedback on all accounts.
- Develop, monitor, & modify creative department staffing strategies & plans, including team compensation & performance, skills, training, & mentorship.
- Develop, implement, & monitor quality standards across all creative department artifacts & deliverables.
- Improve upon creative department methods, problem-solving models, & best practices.
- Set & meet expectations for deliverables, estimations, & project plans.
- Support & lead human resource initiatives with a focus on performance management.
- Understand, embrace, & communicate corporate mission & values.
- 4+ years design, marketing, & communications interactive work experience.
- 4+ years art direction experience.
- Passion for design & eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
- Solid knowledge & appreciation for the distinction between creative expression & commercial reality.
- Experience developing Internet commerce, electronic marketing, & online brand management & integration, with demonstrated results.