Were excited to be looking for a Project Coordinator, Creative to join our close-knitand quickly-growingCreative team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our Senior Creative Project Manager, you will assist in the day-to-day coordination of projects on the Brooklinen creative team.
You are the perfect person for this role if you are a collaborative, problem solver who is excited to work closely with our Copy & Design teams & learn the ins & outs of the creative process for an in-house team. If this sounds like you, wed love to hear from you!
As a note, our team is currently remote & tentatively expected to return to the office in November with a hybrid 3 day in/2 day remote schedule.
What youll do
- Assist our Senior Project Manager by coordinating our workflow for creative assets
- Traffic creative requests & ensure all necessary information is gathered in a brief format
- Serve as an important day-to-day contact for our marketing & creative teams by sharing project updates
- Identify potential roadblocks that are impacting our projects to remove any bottlenecks
- Manage our project timelines by staying on top of any updates & ad hoc requests
Were looking for someone who brings
- 1+ years of traffic coordinating or project management experience in a fast-paced environment; experience working in advertising, marketing, or a creative agency is a bonus
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational & collaboration skills
- Experience handling multiple deadlines strong time management skills are essential
- Familiarity with project management platforms such as Monday.com is a plus
- An aptitude of leadership, a strong sense of urgency, & a positive mindset
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, & passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job & so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs & hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (weve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, & obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. Were growing rapidly, so weve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects & business needs pop up every single day, & we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff youd expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning & development, fun team outings, & much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - were passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community & creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how weve done so far & where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen its our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, & high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics & bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews & been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ & more.