Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries & speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to enable innovation. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt & harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fueled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft & Google & help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. Its not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
What is a Cloud Enablement Leader?
The core mission of a Cloud Enablement Leader is leading a POD of up to 20 Cloudreachers delivering the cloudy version of professional services to enable innovation in our clients. At the heart of what you do, is to inspire the next generation of Cloudreachs budding SME leaders, as well as ensuring the successful search for, retention of & the overall happiness of our Cloud Enablement ninjas.
What will you do at Cloudreach?
- Ensure that KPIs are met, including obtaining & maintaining target levels of billability
- Escalation handling, both internally & externally
- Leadership for SME Leader / Cloudster community within your POD
- Proactive identification of areas for improvement & new service delivery
- Work closely with Commercial Ops team to ensure selling CE is a dream come true for all involved
- Monitoring & reporting to Regional Cloud Enablement Leader on progress
- Through suitable delegating, ensuring your team is happy, motivated, trained & in the right place at the right time with the right skills
- Youll act as the representative for your regions CE team into the rest of the business & our partners
- Building relationships with key strategic clients, as agreed with the Commercial leads
What do we look for?
- Passionate advocate of public Cloud compute & its innovative force in the marketplace
- Minimum of 4 years in a professional services environment
- Experienced in the delivery of professional services to large enterprise clients, including project or programme management experience
- Experience of leading other leaders & getting the best from a varied team
- Expert in handling escalations & defusing challenging situations. Youll know how to negotiate & when to do so
- Credible & capable of holding business stakeholder relationships
- A believer in the Cloudy values as a differentiator with Cloudreachers & clients alike
- Customer focused & with a keen sense of urgency regarding what is important
- You not just a hard worker, but an efficient one. Youll love multi-tasking & working across multiple regions
- Willingness to travel to other countries or states within your region
- Strong communicator? Thats an understatement. You can write, speak, & optionally sing/dance in a professional convincing & persuasive way
What are our cloudy perks?
- A MacBook Pro & iphone or google pixel (your pick!)
- Unique cloudy culture -- we work hard & play hard
- Uncapped holidays & your birthday off
- World-class training & career development opportunities through our own Cloudy University
- Centrally-located offices
- Fully stocked kitchen & team cloudy lunches, taking over a restaurant or two every Friday
- Office amenities like pool tables & Xbox on the big screen TV
- Working with a collaborative, social team, & growing your skills faster than you will anywhere else
- Quarterly kick-off events with the opportunity to travel abroad
- Full benefits & 401k match
If you want to learn more, check us out on Glassdoor. Not if. When will you join Cloudreach?