Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for a Coordinator to support the growth & expansion of our lifecycle & automated touchpoints. As a member of our Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) team, you will learn the inner-workings of how we use data combined with creative to craft compelling customer experiences with HelloFresh. Candidates must have a passion for CRM marketing & be able to independently solve marketing problems & obstacles, develop multiple cross-functional relationships, & adapt to the needs of the business. Attention to detail, quality of work & reliability are all integral to success.
You will ...
- Oversee all triggered & transactional marketing campaigns, across all customer lifecycle stages.
- Improve CRM campaign strategy by partnering with audience managers & cross-functional teams to identify actionable insights from customer data & new opportunities
- Understand current goals, business targets & how CRM is trending towards those goals proactively offering ideas (and supporting data) on new strategies.
- Balance the needs of our partners with the data & resources available to optimize our programs & prioritize high-impact opportunities.
- Own all aspects for new communications including conception, QA, execution, monitoring & post analysis ensuring the data & creative both meet standards set by our teams.
- Understand & own the data & events that trigger our programs, building in checks & automating processes to streamline & work more efficiently.
- Work with brand & creative teams to ensure brand platform, visual standards, & voice guide are aligned
- Develop & maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships to ensure all feedback & approvals are communicated timely & effectively
- Person with a passion for CRM marketing & exceptional project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities & projects simultaneously
- Ready to collaborate with relevant teams & people of all levels, with strong interpersonal skills to explain complex topics with ease.
- A scrappy team player, who will actively pitch-in wherever necessary & is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Logical thinker who has a passion for data & wants to learn the technical back-end systems to help support campaign development & execution
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor's degree in the field of business or marketing ideally
- 2-4 years of CRM related experience with demonstrated success in email marketing & mobile, optimally with knowledge of triggered emails, automation & database marketing.
- 2-4 years of experience analyzing data & creating insights that translate into business strategy
- Experience overseeing & optimizing lifecycle & automated emails with a passion for testing & optimizing
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.