NewsCred, the worlds leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a three-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader & a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, & Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, & energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread & butter is enterprise content marketing, & we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed & original content, & comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the worlds biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organisations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira & Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralise where campaigns get planned & marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content & the robustness of our software.
What Youll Do
- You will play an active role as the design leader on a cross-functional product team & will lead the vision for the user experience. You will be involved in defining product strategy, conduct research, & will develop delightful & impactful solutions for our users
- Collaborate with & support PMs & engineers throughout the product development life-cycle
- Own the design process from the early stages of discovery to designing high fidelity mocks, to launch
- You will contribute to the evolution of our design system, & the visual language of our brand. Exceptional attention to visual hierarchy, typographic detail, & scalable solutions are expected
- You will be mindful & deliberate when designing experiences, from the overarching user flow to refining small details in UI. You will ensure a cohesive experience across our platform
- You will elevate other designers by teaching through your processes & will seek opportunities to evolve the way we work together
What Youll Need
- 5+ years of experience in Product Design & UX
- Must have experience working on B2B or complex products
- Strong communication skills that help set up frameworks & brainstorm initial design concepts. You also have the ability to mentor others to deliver work & make strategy come to life
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs using Sketch
- The ability to create prototypes using Invision or similar tools
- A portfolio with projects that demonstrates a strong understanding of information architecture, interaction design, & visual design
Diversity & Inclusion
At NewsCred, we believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace & that inclusivity is more than just good intentions.
We are committed to recruiting, hiring, & retaining a diverse community that is representative of the ones we live in. We will hold ourselves accountable by measurable success criteria & will be transparent on our progress towards these commitments.
Our work isnt over when we have successfully diversified our pool of employees; we are committed to ongoing efforts to make NewsCred an inclusive environment for all. This includes providing ongoing opportunities for education, awareness, & partnerships that share our commitment to eliminating unconscious bias & raising awareness about experiences other than our own.
Why Youll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work, & a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our How We Work document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, & generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers & direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days & flexible working hours
- Student loan repayment program, enabling you to potentially save thousands in interest