Want to help people get the financial protection they need & feel confident in their choices? Policygenius is a NYC-based tech startup that makes it easy to compare & buy insurance online. Since 2014, weve raised over $52 million of venture capital, established ourselves as a pioneer inFintech & helped more than 4.5 million people get vital coverage for their families.
We're rapidly growing & looking for people with grit, great attitudes & creative problem-solving skills to join our powerhouse team. Come see why we were voted one of INC's best workplaces of 2018!
Marketing at Policygenius...
At Policygenius, we prioritize consumer needs above all elseand it starts with our marketing. As a startup looking to disrupt centuries-old behemoths, were taking a completely different approach to help consumers understand financial protection. Through our educational content, direct tone, & emphasis on transparency, we empower them to make good financial decisions for themselves & their families.
About the role...
As the Director of CRM, youll be the steward of our customer journey. Through various conversion, re-engagement & cross-sell strategies, youll guide our customers from first visit to first purchase & beyond. More broadly, youll deepen our overall engagement with customers, keeping Policygenius top of mind for financial protection & advice.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this position will work cross-functionally across the full Marketing team & have high-impact touch points with Operations, Product & Engineering.
- Define our cross-channel communication strategy across multiple products (life, home, auto, disability) & marketing channels (email, SMS, direct mail, landing pages, etc.)
- Grow our Pg community & email database through a variety of on-site, content & partnership opportunities
- Optimize our communication content & cadence through rigorous A/B testing & experimentation
- Develop segmentation & personalization strategies that deliver the right message at the right time to the right customer
- Measure, monitor & analyze CRMs overall business impact & progress toward KPIs
- Collaborate with our Operations & Product teams to ensure consistency across the full customer journey
- Maintain healthy email deliverability best practices & confidently troubleshoot any roadblocks that may arise
- 7+ years of experience leading CRM and/or email marketing, growth stage startup preferred
- Hands-on experience with marketing & tech platforms (Iterable, Unbounce, Tableau, Google Analytics)
- Basic technical skills, including HTML, CSS, & SQL
- A proven track record of working collaboratively with Product, Customer Service and/or Sales teams
- Superior written & verbal communication skills for customer-facing & internal audiences
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO [for relevant roles]
- Training, mentorship & coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship
- Some fun surprises when you join (Shhh Its a secret!)