Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Revel works with businesses from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.Power Ambition, Seize Your Future!
The Corporate Communications Specialists mission is to drive business performance & a world-class culture through communication that inspires, engages, educates & connects Revel employees. The role will also support content needs for external audiences such as customers & partners. We are customer-centric, data-driven & creative-minded each of these qualities enables us to deliver value to our customers, employees, & other stakeholders. Through this newly created role, we will turn information into stories that reflect Revel's commitment to doing well by doing good.
The individual in this role will also focus on the strategy, planning, preparation & execution of our internal events including, all-employee webcasts, Lunch & Learn event series, & more.
This role requires close collaboration with HR & Marketing to execute many of our initiatives & events, & to ensure were creating a priceless employee experience.
- Drive consistency in message tone & content, as applicable to build a feeling of holistic compared to one-off experiences
- Bring best practices, noteworthy trends & fresh ideas to continuously enhance or re-imagine event experiences
- Create an employee communications playbook which includes employee communication strategies, plans, materials, & presentations to increase the effectiveness & impact for employees.
- Research, write, & edit all internal communications to ensure consistency in messaging throughout the organization.
- Work within functional areas to build awareness & use of organization's communication vehicles such as intranet, magazines, emails, video, social media, printed materials, etc.
- Create content for key documents, presentations, & talking points & ensure they are delivered through appropriate channels.
- Plan, edit & write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as intranet & monthly newsletters.
- Write content & build programs to keep us active in hiring communities, with the goal of increasing visibility & prestige
- Create marketing content such as blog posts, case studies, & more.
- Coordinate with HR on hiring events
- Assist with company charitable efforts.
All About You
- Bachelors degree from an accredited four year college/university
- Excellent written & verbal skills, poised communicator
- Passionate about community, charity, people relationships, & making a difference
- Unwavering attention to detail to ensure smooth execution & highest quality experiences
- Calm under pressure & solution focused when unforeseen circumstances arise
- Thrives working with others in a team setting to accomplish shared goals
- Excels in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent judgement, interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Operate through the lens of employees as customers & a we not me mindset
- Employee benefits: gym & commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, & 401K plan
- Office Happy Hours
- Catered Lunch
- Apple equipment
- Dog Friendly Office