WHO WE ARE:
co:collective is one of the world's leading brand strategy & innovation consultancies. We're led by our deep belief that today's most successful organizations are driven by an underlying purpose, one that is so central to their identity it influences everything they do, from capital investment to social media. For them, purpose becomes business strategy & storytelling becomes StoryDoing.
At co:collective we design brands, experiences, & content for firms that transform who they are, how they act, & how they show up in the world, with the explicit goal of creating more StoryDoers.
co:collective is looking for a junior designer to work closely with our creative team in executing badass deliverables for both internal projects & external clients.
In this role you will work with multi-disciplinary teams on big challenges for an impressive roster of clients. From designing future vision videos, to developing digital experiences & assets, to designing relevant content platforms, decks, or elements of a visual identity --- no two projects are ever alike. You'll develop groundbreaking work that is culturally attuned & lights up the medium of people.
WHO YOU ARE:
Your particular superpower is designing, but you don't fit into one creative category. You may dabble with editing, mechanicals, and/or art direction as well.
- A creative visionary who understands & cares about solving complex business challenges.
- Skilled at collaborating with clients, other partners & disciplines beyond your core to help ideas be the most impactful.
- Talented at big thinking & innovative ideas that you can then realize across platforms & channels.
- Someone who thrives in an environment where you are directly involved in developing & producing the work. You are a hands on, go-getter. No task is too small.
- Versatile, compelling & can help to drive the creative direction in an environment that is obsessed with being one step ahead of the future.
- Someone with a strong understanding of responsive design, interface design, content design, & visual identity systems.
- Proficient in the adobe creative suite & have a solid understanding of design principles (layout, typography, hierarchy etc.)
- Experienced in UX Research and/or Information Architecture - this is a plus but not required!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Ideate creative design solutions to some of the most challenging business problems & high profile clients.
- Articulate visions & activate brand stories.
- Collaborate with clients, partners & creators to make things. Use your multitude of skills for proof of concepts & prototypes.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, developments, & tools.
- Concept, design, & produce final design assets (social posts, email templates, website updates, client decks, online ads, logos, etc.).
WHAT YOU'VE DONE:
- Recently graduated from a design school or program.
- Operated as your own producer, maker or other type of hybrid creative on projects.
- Created an impressive body of client or school work, with an emphasis on digital/non-traditional content.
- Partnered with clients at all levels & even gained a few fans along the way!
With great work, comes great reward. We are a community of brilliant, ambitious, creative people committed to creating an ever evolving progressive work environment. In addition to a salary commensurate with your experience, our perks include unlimited vacation, performance-based bonuses, open seating, a generous parental leave policy & free snacks.
Our team is working remote for 2020, but typically our team operates out of our Park Avenue office in NYC. You should be in New York or willing to relocate in 2021.