What we do in (Team/Department Name):
Cruise Critic, a subsidiary of Tripadvisor, is the worlds largest cruise travel site, helping travelers research, plan & book their next cruise.
The Product Manager will own key areas of Cruise Critics user experience; & will help define product strategy, prioritization, feature requirements, & collaborate across all teams to bring products to life with a speed-wins/test & learn mentality. You will understand key user problems via user research & data analysis, & will translate these as well as business needs into solutions. These efforts will be aimed at improving key metrics & you will be responsible for leading efforts to make progress against business objectives. To be successful, you will be passionate about your users, skilled with data, able to craft a vision that drives impact, manage multiple stakeholder & thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
What youll do:
The Product Manager is responsible for defining & executing their own product roadmap & driving key business initiatives. You'll influence the product strategy & roadmap, collaborate with Stakeholders including; Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Design & Editorial to produce specifications that evolve the platforms feature set for our travellers, & work closely with engineering to ensure quality deliverables on-time.
- Help shape & deliver the Product vision
- Own & develop business cases, including evaluation & recommendation of options
- Identify user problems & create strategies to influence & manage customer behaviour or traffic trends to drive key business targets
- Present key recommendations & results across the organization
- Understand the needs of internal stakeholders & create valuable relationships
- Project manage the delivery & implementation of your products, managing your assigned dev resources & tracking the effectiveness & success of the final deliverables
What we are looking for?
To be a successful candidate, you will be passionate about product & data & thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We aim to release products often with constant iteration & reliance on quantitative & qualitative metrics to help define further optimizations & enhancements. You are skilled at translating customer problems into product plans that incorporate appropriate internal & external research & align with Cruise Critics vision.
- 3 + years of product management experience.
- Strong problem solving, analytic, & decision-making skills. Able to interpret data & trends, diagnose problems, & formulate effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Good business judgment when making decisions & always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business.
- Drive to get things done -- you love to Ship & exhibit tenacity in solving complex problems, finding resources & making them available when needed.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail & the ability to effectively lead multiple projects at a time.
- Successfully able to meet deadlines.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities.
- Comfortable with & adaptable to change. We work in an innovative fast growth environment where products & processes evolve rapidly.
- Teamwork skills essential
- Passionate about travel.