***This position will work remotely out of Canada***
VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC & LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
In a Nutshell:
Our Media Planning teams facilitate processes across media planning, buying, our clients, & vendors. Our Planners are responsible for the development of media plans, ensuring campaigns are performing against client objectives, & managing client expectations.
What Youd Do:
- Manage the day-to-day client interaction participating in client status calls, providing media updates, & overall status of running campaigns managing client expectations.
- Accountable for the ongoing performance of one or more managed campaigns bringing as understanding & ownership of internal processes for quality assurance.
- Develop media plans, from initial brief to full plan, with direction from internal stakeholders.
- Track campaigns to ensure they are performing as planned meeting and/or exceeding client objectives & efficiency goals.
- Analyze audit statements & syndicated research to assist in developing partner selection, program details, & other buying strategies for maximizing media dollars.
- Oversee trafficking, reporting & insights between the planning & buying team.
- Occasionally lead client & vendor meetings assisting the Manager with providing media plan recommendations.
- Manage campaign budgets & client financials including media budgets, media spend summaries, & monthly media billing process.
- Ensure all media team members, creative, & account deliverables are tracking against clients expectations & meeting media best practices.
- Manage & mentor analysts for growth & performance, providing frequent & actionable feedback on their work product.
What Youve Got:
- 1-3 years of experience in a media planning role, with emphasis on digital (and integrated) planning & campaign management
- Ability to develop a media plan & coordinate launch of a media campaign with minimal direction
- In-depth Excel knowledge experience: pivot tables, formulas, & data visualization tools
- Experience using G-Suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Microsoft (PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience tactically planning across several digital media channels with particular depth in Paid Social, Programmatic, & OTT platforms
- Experience with the executional side of media buying across biddable & native platforms a plus
- Knowledge in the various paid media & measurement opportunities across social, digital, & broader marketing mix including but not limited to Neilson/Millward Brown
- Management/mentorship of a direct report or team a plus