Iora Health named #3 "Most Innovative Company" by Fast Company!
Iora Health is seeking Primary Care Physicians to join our growing, outpatient practices in Atlanta, GA. The Team Physician will work closely with the Care Team Medical Director to play a critical role in both care delivery & ongoing practice innovation.
- Live Ioras mission of restoring humanity to healthcare, for patients & for yourself.
- Rediscover the "joy in practice" while working in a value-based care environment with a team to support you in delivering high quality patient care.
- Provide best in class comprehensive primary care in an outpatient setting.
- Partner with care team & leverage Iora's coaching & integrated behavioral health models to engage our geriatric patient population in care & drive behavior change.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes & the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Utilize our proprietary Electronic Health Record to plan care for individual patients & maximize impact on the population.
- Weekly protected time during the work day, to gather with fellow Iora physicians for team building & shared discussion of challenging cases.
- State of the art practice setting designed for a team-based practice model.
- Leadership that values your input & understands the importance of work/life balance.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics required.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Georgia.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members & communicate effectively both 1-on-1 & in groups.
- Can thrive in a fast-growing, mission driven organization focused on using data to improve patient outcomes.
- Guaranteed salary, free from the worry of RVUs
- Paid Time Off
- CME & Licensure Reimbursement
- Occurrence-based Malpractice Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Stock Options
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare & those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, & the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier & healthier. Our patients get a team that respects & listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, & it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.
Qualified candidates may also submit their CV to Andrew Blum, Director of Physician/APP Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Iora Health, please visit www.iorahealth.com.