As Infrastructure Innovation Director, you will lead the strategy & execution of new infrastructure public private partnerships (P3s) in the mobility & real estate space, combining your transaction expertise in infrastructure development with your understanding of Vias strengths as a developer & operator of cutting edge transit systems.
What You'll Do:
- Apply best practices from the infrastructure world & P3 industry to commercialize innovative contracting structures enabling Vias public sector clients, like transit agencies & city governments, to scale their transit services using private capital & risk & reward sharing.
- Drive all aspects of the commercial process, from deal generation & negotiation, to execution, working with internal & external stakeholders, including Vias Finance, Legal, Partnerships, & Expansion Teams.
- Maintain strong relationships with the developer community, helping them understand Vias value proposition for particular development opportunities & how Via can positively contribute to the projects economics.
- Develop a sophisticated search methodology to identify cities & transit agencies, on a global basis, that could be receptive to the P3 model and, in cooperation with Vias Partnerships Team, initiate & cultivate relationships with them.
- Scope & develop a comprehensive playbook of infrastructure investment & P3 best practices for the transit industry & train colleagues across Vias relevant teams.
- Tout Vias contracting innovations in high-profile transportation & infrastructure investor forums around the world; raise the prominence of the P3 approach to mobility project delivery.
Who You Are:
- Have 4-6 years of infrastructure investment & / or P3 experience on the government side, the developer side, the investor side, or some combination thereof.
- Highly proficient in the language, analytical techniques, & contractual models of the infrastructure & P3 industry; your depth of experience will allow you to spearhead all core deal functions.
- Passionate about stepping out of your comfort zone & applying your knowledge to new opportunities in a creative & entrepreneurial way.
- Bachelors degree with a high-level of academic achievement
What Catches Our Eye:
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Experience diplomatically driving forward long-term projects with many stakeholders.
- Excited about building a new partnership model & taking responsibility for the success of the initiative.
- Previous commercial experience in sales, business development, corporate development or another form extremely helpful.
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Were proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution & modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems & sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.