Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million people in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team inParis, New York, & Lisbonis united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York, NY.
Do you have a penchant for proper punctuation? Can you make complex concepts seem simple? And can you beautifully balance brand voice & business goals? If you said yes to all those thingsand are both impressed & annoyed by the overabundance of alliterationkeep reading.
Reporting to the Creative Director in our NYC office, you'll write copy for key moments throughout our customer's journeyincluding our website, email, app, ads, videos, social channels, & more. Youll partner with marketers, product managers, designers, other copywriters, & various company stakeholders to write compelling on-brand copy that delivers against our business goals. Were a small, flat company (Youll be able to see our executive team from your comfort of your desk!), so you should be comfortable taking initiative, speaking up, & being the polite expert. #startuplife
At Dashlane you will:
- Write copy tailored to various parts of our customer's journey, big or smallfrom headlinesand product descriptions to buttons & form fields
- Craft marketing copy for our campaigns, emails, banner ads, landing pages, app stores, videos, & more
- Write UX copy for our Desktop, Android, iOS & Web apps that seamlessly guides the user, including onboarding, checkouts, alert messages, micro-interactions, & more
- Develop & write content for our blog, infographics, sales assets, & PR materials
- Iterate & test content in order to craft concise, high-performing messaging that improves the user experience while hitting business goals
- Edit & proofread the copy of fellow creatives & teammates to ensure accuracy & voice consistency
- Develop campaign & testing ideas in partnership with marketers, product managers, & designers
- Be an in-house expert for how we write about our product & how we speak to our audiences
- A bachelors degree in English, writing, or other related field
- A portfolio of writing samples across multiple user touchpoints
You also have:
- Past work that demonstrates careful execution of a consistent & unique brand voice
- Knowledge of AP style, all the different parts of speech, where to put commasand why
- The skills to translate complex concepts into clear, concise, accessible copy
- Experience writing strategically for conversion, translating positioning & messaging strategies into high-performing copy solutions
- The ability to collaborate with marketers, product managers, & designers to create copy that delivers against business goals
- Strong communication skillsincluding the ability to share & explain your creative decisions
- The ability to work autonomously, juggle multiple projects, & adapt to shifting priorities while delivering against deadlines
- Experience working with marketers to A/B test copy solutions & an insatiable desire to test & learn
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Bonus pointsif you have experience with:
- Writing UX product copy that enhances user interactions & drives results
- Developing long form content, such blogs, articles, & press releases
- Writing for SEO
Diversity at Dashlane:
As a truly international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to finding diverse talent & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.