Global Product Marketing Manager, Addressability
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the worlds data safely & effectively, advancing innovation, & empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs & concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands & products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanityand were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
With third-party cookies going away in the very near future & continuously evolving privacy regulations, continued addressability while maintaining consumer trust & transparency have become top-of-mind for marketers, publishers, platforms, data providers, etc. Join our team & help create a trusted ecosystem powered by the LiveRamp identity infrastructure to help advertisers, publishers, & other owners of first-party data connect & activate their data.
As a Product Marketing Manager, youll be a resident expert on Addressability solutions with the primary customer audiences of publishers & marketers. Youll make sure that the field teams have all of the content & tools they need & are kept up-to-date on what our products do & how they do it. Youll partner with several teams across LiveRamp to constantly assess the product-problem fit, ensuring that what was built, shipped, & sold exceeds our customer's expectations.
This role requires a solid product marketing background & strong technical competence to obtain a deep understanding of our products. The role will also provide the candidate training & hands-on experience to grow marketing skills in order to effectively communicate product capabilities & benefits across a wide variety of asset types & further their career.
- Develop & execute customized go-to-market strategies for new products & features specific to addressability.
- Create scalable sales tools that articulate LiveRamps value proposition, including case studies, presentation decks, proposal templates, & other customer/prospect-facing collateral.
- Understand how our different solutions work & how to configure them. You will run beta programs & work closely with customers, product, & sales to understand & assess the ability of these solutions to meet the actual customer need.
- Evangelize key integrations internally & externally. You will draw from deep expertise of the programmatic landscape to clearly articulate how a given product uniquely addresses marketer-specific use cases.
- Represent the voice of the customer by providing customer & market insights to sales, client success, product management, & marketing teams.
- Apply your product expertise to be an effective resource for sales in closing deals & growing accounts.
- Develop content to drive awareness & influence purchase, including blog posts, white papers, & one-pagers.
- Partner with marketing to develop marketing plans that drive demand, grow the pipeline, & retain existing customers.
Your team will:
The LiveRamp product marketing team has a broad range of responsibilities, but the most important are providing customer & market insight; leading product commercialization, planning, & execution; & delivering impactful narratives & solutions for our sales & marketing teams.
- 3+ years in a product marketing, product, marketing, or account management role with a SaaS or tech company; global experience a plus.
- Deep knowledge of adtech & the programmatic ecosystem.
- Some experience with technical sales, sales enablement, technical support or technical marketing.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including product management, marketing / demand generation, & sales teams, with an emphasis on enabling sales to successfully execute.
- Exceptional writing, communication, & presentation skills; intermediate design skills preferred but not required
- Oriented towards making an impact & producing results.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with collaborative working style.
- Self motivated & able to take initiative without needing a high level of supervision.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions).
- Both buy- & sell-side experience, or a combination of advertiser/agency, platform, & publisher experience
- A deep understanding of the implications of third-party cookie deprecation, DCM ID redaction, Apples ATT framework, & evolving privacy regulation
- Understanding of advertising & marketing technology market & buyer dynamics
- Technical knowledge around privacy, identity & data connectivity
- Experience launching global products & interfacing with a global team
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, & paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of New York or San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across eight countries & four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.