Katerra is redefining the multi-trillion-dollar construction industry by bringing tech-centric innovation to Architecture & product design, construction, manufacturing, supply-chain & customer service.
The team is a unique blend of talent from multinationals along with Construction Industry professionals.
Katerras vision is to make leading edge buildings affordable & accessible to everyone in the world.
- Review of Request for Proposals (RFQs, RFP, RFI)
- Develops basic conceptual estimates
- Manages the competitive bidding & selection process
- Analyze tender documents, drawings, studies bill of materials, etc.
- Provides technical & operational supervision to assigned staffs.
- Prepare & submit Bill of Quantities of in-house projects.
- Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of compliant & commercially sound bids.
- Pre-contract & Sourcing.
- Day Work Activity.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills..
- Supervising preparation of pre-construction documentation.
- Prepare conceptual estimate for budgetary purpose & analysis.
- Compose bidding document, respond to tender document, negotiate successful tender contract etc.
- Manages the competitive bidding & selection process.
- Work under tremendous work pressure & meet with the deadline with ease & efficiency.
- Preparation & review of Tender & contract Documents.
- Assign QS/ Estimator Engineers related to the activity for selected tenders.
- Price project preliminaries & Site requirements in accordance with project duration, requirements & prepare top sheets & tender price analysis.
- Cost negotiations with Suppliers.
Bachelors / Masters degree in Civil Engineering , with 18+ years of experience in Construction.
Sound knowledge & experience as Quantity Surveyor & currently working as Manager.
Good communication skills , both written & oral .