Whats up? Were VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognised for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. In APAC, we are proudly +250, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
Were lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively, shares a passion for building communities, & understands the world of both big campaigns & social micro-content.
Our Copywriters here serve a slightly different (and more senior) role than more traditional digital creative types, but thankfully well never use the term digital ninja.
Do you have a talent for wearing multiple brand hats & switching easily among brand voices? Or a sparkling personality that will mesh well with a diverse multil-cultutal team? Oh well, we could be meant to be ---
Heres where you come in.
- Ultimate team player who will create value in any situation.
- Flawlessly understands creative problem solving & has a passion for storytelling on every platform.
- Adaptable idea person who understands that good ideas can come from anywhere, and have the ability to guide a brainstorm.
- Obsessed in being highly observant & writing because you love to.
- Execute quickly & manage your time well.
- Aware of your strengths & your weaknesses.
- Youre cool in the face of a challenge.
- You'll be working exclusively within the digital realm (no print work,) so the portfolio you submit should reflect this. However, we also love seeing your overall solutions & ideas throughout your book.
Heres the Gig --
- Do a range of creative work from faster, smaller pieces of content to bigger builds for a range of clients, as well as VaynerMedia-wide projects
- Work within a dynamic team structure in both Australia & wider APAC, helping to support & deliver on our core community & brand specific campaigns
- Mastery of industry best practices & the platforms we love, as well as be willing to learn & articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV on each
- Care more about concepting, writing, developing, & putting the team in the best position to present our ideas than you do about getting credit for the work
- Strong storytelling skills & a mastery of grammar & the English language
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the creative media or advertising field.
- Copywriting, developing, and creating for digital/social strategies + campaigns
- Conceptual & brainstorming skills
- Time management, organisation, & communication
- Effectively collaborate with various teams, providing useful guidance in an enthusiastic & inspiring manner
- Understanding of UI/UX & an interest in the big social media platforms and their abilities/limitations
- Experience working with designers & video editors
- An obsession with sports, music, or food-we love people who can bring their own interests into the mix
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think lab & not agency. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. Were willing to break rules, try new things, & test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. Its fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, & the opportunity to collaborate with the talented & enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We cant wait to meet you.
P.S Send us your portfolio --- always excited to see some unicorn talents :)