We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
We are looking for a Principal Engineer to join our Web team, working on our browser extensions, web applications & website
You will be based in New York (United States), Paris (France) or Lisbon (Portugal), with English as your working language. We offer relocation support.
- Build & drive a vision on how the Dashlane web platform will evolve in the next years, considering business needs & global technological environment.
- Challenge the whole organization & drive initiatives to ensure the technical longevity of the Dashlane Web platform.
- Contribute to the code base, improving the architecture & the product.
- Bring your expertise to the team about engineering best practices, helping the team to work better & more efficiently.
- Contribute to improving quality & the release process, helping the teams deliver value to Dashlane customers in the best conditions.
- Be one of the technical evangelists of Dashlane, within & outside Dashlane.
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering as an individual contributor.
- 5+ years of experience of technical leadership, coaching & mentoring of engineers.
- Broad Experience across different programming languages & technical platforms: from backend & infrastructure, to web environment & browser extensions.
- Track record of delivering successful high-scale web applications.
We're also looking for:
- High code quality standards & good knowledge of engineering best practices.
- Customer focus & an attention to details that matter for our customers & our product
- Ability to understand business needs & interact with non-technical stakeholders.
- Capacity of adaptation to respond to the needs of a fast-changing environment.
- Experience building products where security is a main concern.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more - & are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you've sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.