Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The scope of this role extends beyond core software development; you will be the owner of the new features design, build & implementation of complex systems that process millions of transactions per day.
In addition, you will be a pivotal technical leader within the Loyalty & Benefits team to ensure the continued development of innovative & ingenious solutions for Benefits Platform . You will think globally & ensure we continue to architect high performance, scalable systems that are built the right way.
As a Staff Software Engineer you will:
- Design & develop mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability & performance
- Work on development of new products & enhancements to existing systems iteratively by building quick POCs & converting ideas into real products
- Work closely with architects, business & technical stakeholders to develop high quality products & services that meet business requirements & expectations while applying the latest available tools & technology
- Instill best practices for software development, & deliver high quality work on tight schedules
- Identify opportunities for further enhancements & refinements to standards & processes
- Mentor junior team members, develop departmental procedures & best practices standards
- Coordinate Continuous Integration activities, testing automation frameworks, & other related items in addition to contributing core product code
- Present technical solutions, capabilities, considerations, & features in business terms. Effectively communicate status, issues, & risks in a precise & timely manner
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of software development experience (with a concentration in data centric initiatives), with demonstrated expertise in leveraging standard development best practice methodologies
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience in building large-scale applications using open source technologies. Design & coding skills with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, & Map Reduce
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on expertise with Java orScala
- Experience with highly distributed, scalable, concurrent & low latency systems working with one or more of the following database technologies: DB2, MySQL & NoSQL data warehouses such as HBase
- Deep knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Deep knowledge of all DW-related components (Sourcing, ETL, Data Modeling, Infrastructure, BI, Reporting, Data Visualization, Predictive Analytics) & multiple tools to support those components
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms & software design optimized for building highly distributed & parallelized systems
- Experience with Agile & DevOps methodologies
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills with a strong automation mindset
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Good written & verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate the logic & implementation plan to team members & managers
- Quick learner; self-starter, detailed & thorough
- Payment processing background is a big plus
Conduct requirements gathering with business & developers to ensure clarity of requirements. Lead design review sessions to ensure compliance with development, platform & security standards
Provide strong hands-on technical expertise performing development of platform framework components
Identify opportunities for & contribute to improvements in standards, & processes to support a continuous improvement approach.
Adhering to Visa methodology, develop technical artifacts for sound, high-quality deliverables: from sizing to implementation.
Working with on-shore & off-shore vendors, internal staff, & system integrators manage the delivery of required solution components to ensure quality & timeliness of work.
Communicate effectively & proactively with stakeholders & articulate ideas and
- This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours & couple of hours in the night to coordinate with other global teams.
- This positionrequiresthe incumbent to travel for work0% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.