ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStarsUS The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
As our Customer Operations Insights Manager, you will be responsible for conducting deep dive analyses of relevant customer experience problems based on our customer operations data, to formulate conclusions/recommendations to be presented to CS leadership & stakeholders. You will work closely with the product partners & insights analysts on the Customer Operations team to provide interventions to bridge the gaps identified by your analysis. You will be responsible for finding the root causes of customer experience issues & problems, by stepping back to understand the broader context of our customers issues. You will be expected to detail your deep dive analyses in the most presentable & organized way, so that product partners can action both quick & long-term improvements for our customers across all our products (Sportsbook, Casino, Racing & daily Fantasy).
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Spearhead the deep dive analysis of top customer contact drivers
- Partner with Customer Operations Product Partners in order to prepare materials for business reviews & business cases
- Partner with Customer Operations Insights Analysts to ensure you have all data necessary for your deep dive analyses & insights projects
- Understand the true root causes of customer issues using customer operations data sources & beyond
- Become comfortable with other data sources & tools outside of customer operations to help support your analyses
- Present findings in clear & professional manner to CS leadership & beyond
- Develop & maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders in order to gather all information needed to improve Customer Experiences, CS efficiency & scalability
- Contribute to ensuring key meetings have high impact on organization alignment & overall results
- Develop strong collaborative, effective relationships across key stakeholder departments & teams.
- Be always a strong advocate for CX to all key stakeholder audiences
What were looking for in our next teammate
- At least 2 years experience in a Customer Experience, Insights, or Analytics role preferred
- Must be able to attain required regulatory licensure(s)
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong analytical, mediation & problem resolution skills.
- Strong skills in accessing & using analytical tools (Excel, Databases, SQL).
- Experience in presentation & visualization skills
- Effective communication skills to deliver actionable insights in a clear & understandable manner to decision-makers in non-customer facing departments
- Ability to work across teams, locations & time zones
- Critical thinking, proactivity, attention to details, go-getter attitude
- Be a strategic thinker, who can also execute.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.