Squarespace is looking for a Marketing Strategist to support our YouTube influencer team. We are seeking a hard-working & results-driven individual who is comfortable working with data & interpreting actionable next steps from it. Strong analytical skills are required for this role. Our Media & Acquisition team sets itself apart by being both rigorous & experimental, & we seek team members who can maintain that balance. You should be passionate about learning the mechanics of media & have a keen eye for detail.
This role is based in our headquarters in New York & reports to the Media & Acquisition Manager.
- Assist with planning, pacing, reporting & campaign management of large-scale media campaigns
- Negotiate rates & build relationships with influencers
- Track spend & performance to report on effectiveness of media buys
- Collaborate closely with our Analytics, Creative, & Finance teams to investigate performance, develop advertising creative, & report on monthly metrics
- Lead development of performance reports inclusive of data-driven insights that will guide channel optimization strategies
- Build strategies & tactics for growing the YouTube Channel domestically & globally
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Exposure to a data-driven marketing organization
- Strong communicator
- Very comfortable working in Excel & building reports
- Experience working with influencers is a plus
- Structured thinking & communication
- Self-motivation & keen eye for detail
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.