We are looking for candidates interested in beginning their merchandising careers as a Buyer or a Planner. Learn about our career entry positions below & please submit your resume so our Talent Acquisition Team can stay in touch for when we open a new position!
The Roles: Event Coordinator & Event Planning Analyst
- Do you want to work with vendors & build relationships to influence the merchandise you see on Rue La La & Gilt? If so, check out our Event Coordinator position, the first step into our Buyer career track.
Event Coordinators work to produce & procure the most fashionable & desirable merchandise for our sites. In this role, you will gain exposure to purchase order processing, vendor negotiation, online boutique curation, & managing logistics with our warehouse & production teams.
2. Love working with numbers & telling a story from analytics to influence merchandising decisions? Then check out our Event Planning Analyst role & begin your journey to a Merchandise Planner.
Event Planning Analysts work to build & concept the boutiques you see on Rue La La & Gilt every day. In this role, you will work with sales data, trend forecasts, & report on performance to build the best upcoming sales plan possible.
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- Passionate about merchandising, e-commerce, & all things fashion!
- 0-2 years experience; internships & co-ops are welcome
- Familiar with Excel: Pivot Tables, VLookUps, & Formulas
- Analytical mindset, obsessed with data, & love making numbers tell a story
- An effective communicator & loves to collaborate with others
- Someone who loves a challenge & wont back down
Base Salary Ranges:
- Event Coordinator: $47,000
- Event Planning Analyst: $52,000
Rue Gilt Groupe is committed to providing Associates with equal pay for equal work & carefully considers a wide range of compensation factors, including prior experience, skills & expertise, location, & internal equity. Our goal is to support, reward & compensate the entire individual. Depending on role eligibility, your offer may also include bonus/commission, equity, 401(k) match, & a variety of benefits. Therefore, final offer amounts may vary from the amount stated.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered.