Were looking for a customer-centric, energetic & highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of account management, maintaining high customer renewal rates as a result of ongoing customer engagement, leadership, & outstanding communication skills. As a CSM, you will be responsible for cultivating & maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction & driving ROI, leading to strong renewals & growth opportunities. The CSM will serve as the primary point of contact for key customers, understand customer success criteria, address questions, resolve issues & over time serve as a trusted advisor.
About the Role
- Perform initial onboarding of accounts, ensuring strong adoption & ongoing engagement throughout the customers lifetime.
- Serve as the primary contact for customers to resolve questions over email/phone, perform periodic customer success reviews that confirm satisfaction, resolve issues & bugs with the help of the Product & Engineering teams, & expand Grata use throughout the account.
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention & renewal & drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption & increased usage.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers & ownership of customers success measured through renewal rate, NPS & other metrics that measure customer ROI.
- Proactively identify account risks & drive mitigation strategies.
- Provide expert customer insight to Product, Marketing & Sales on what innovation & continuous improvement is needed in the user experience, product capabilities & features, & customer engagement processes that ensure rapid adoption, usage velocity, & high renewal rates.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, & account growth.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- Possess strong phone, written & verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills.
- Proven proficiency in customer retention & ability to work independently.
- Successful candidates will be: innovative, persuasive, creative & have a genuine curiosity in their clients business. Goal & results-oriented, optimistic, smart, value added mindset, proactive & easily adapts to change.
- Ensure each client understands the ROI/value Grata delivers to their business through Executive Business Reviews & check-in calls that align to our clients business goals & objectives.
- Identify & forecast risk as well as growth opportunities within your book of business.
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated & a true team player.
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail, you are a resourceful problem solver & can manage multiple work streams.
- Achieve/exceed target KPIs including but not limited to: renewal %, upsell %, monthly active usage, & NPS
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- You have excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in MS Office, G-Suite, Zoom, HubSpot or other CRM tools, & Slack.
- You like a fast-paced environment & are not afraid to go the extra mile to get the job done right.
- Must work well within a team environment.
- You embrace our values. Youre thoughtful, selfless, & responsive.
Grata is the first search engine for company discovery, providing a single source of truth to find small to middle market private companies. We are developing cutting-edge search technology leveraging NLP & ML to automate the B2B research process on millions of small & medium businesses in the U.S. Weve recently experienced significant growth & raised capital from top investors who built Google & transformed the finance industry.\
When we find the right person, we strive to put our best foot forward with an offer we hope you find compelling. Actual compensation packages at the time of offers are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including, but not limited to: what youd like to be paid, the skills/experience you bring & any role-dependent factors such as software expertise, what similar jobs pay in the NYC area, & our commitment to equal pay for equal work among those youll be working with. The compensation for this role is targeted at $70,000-75,000, plus equity & variable pay based on goals & quota attainment. Transparency is a core value at Grata, & we welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all of our initial calls.
Grata is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, & diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants & seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize & appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. Grata welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, & any other status or background.