Senior Product Designer, Social
At HubSpot, our core value is to solve for the customer. The UX team lives this every day. We strive to deeply understand & solve for our customers needs, attitudes, & behaviors. So that we can build world-class Marketing, Sales, & Services products that help their businesses grow.
As the Senior Product Designer for our Social team, you will help craft the tools that tens of thousands of organizations use to build strong relationships with their audiences & generate leads for their businesses. For small business marketers, understanding the nuances of different social platforms while also managing the process of building presence, posting content, monitoring relevant conversations, & replying to important messages can become overwhelming. Your job will be to bring peace & confidence to marketing teams, building tools that are approachable and powerful at the same time.
In this role, youll work closely with a small product team to drive the direction of the social tool. HubSpot ranks #1 for social media management today on G2, but Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & other networks change on a regular basis -- youll need to move quickly & collaboratively to ensure HubSpot stays ahead of the game & youll need to build patterns & information architecture in order to deliver a consistent user experience amid constant change. Youll also be part of a wider UX group that works together to build on & improve the value our customers get from these tools.
Were looking for someone:
With a passion for creating world-class user experience.
- Will advocate for HubSpots customers at every step of the design process.
- Excels at leading productive discussions.
- Has experience working collaboratively with Engineering, Product Management, & UX Research.
- Can demonstrate a history of driving customer impact though compelling product design.
- Is ready to be a co-leader for a product team, helping drive alignment, understanding & motivation
- Has professional and/or personal familiarity with multiple social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn.
- Thrives on facing tough & competing design constraints
- Enjoys building trust with customers, collaborators, & cross-functional teams
- Can help to create a strong shared vision for the future of our social tool, in alignment with the companys goals.
- Integrates global-first practices, accessibility, & inclusive principles in every design.
- Will be an internal champion for user experience design, dedicated to demonstrating its value across the organisation.
- Is skilled at giving & receiving feedback, to become even better at what you do, & help others around you grow too.
- As an experienced designer, youll move quickly, building strong & compelling journey scenarios, information architecture, interaction, & visual designs.
- Understanding how different projects can fit into & advance a company-wide strategy.
- Own & demonstrate an end-to-end design process, from leading brainstorming sessions to producing wireframes & high fidelity screens.
- Working autonomously, using our living UI Library for a faster, more efficient process with fewer handoffs.
- Work closely with research & content design to create, refine, & iterate on new & existing experiences.
- Building lasting relationships across the organization, partnering with your cross-product design team, engineering, product management, & the broader business.
- Work on innovative design initiatives that impact bigger systems & new product opportunities.
- Influence leadership & help them to understand the impact & vision of design.
- Collaborate closely with an engaged engineering team to get stuff done efficiently & effectively.
- Mentor other product designers & associate product designers.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please dont hesitate to apply wed love to hear from you.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software & support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, & website management products that start free & scale to meet our customers needs at any stage of growth. Were also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, & learn about our commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, & has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices & remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture & opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, & related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, & the rights you can exercise over HubSpots use of your personal information.