We are seeking a highly motivated & organized Payroll Administrator. The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in processing US multi-state payrolls for 2000+ employees.
- Prepare, review, analyze & process payrolls through Workday in a timely, accurate manner & in compliance with federal & state regulations as well as company policy.
- Audit time tracking system for accuracy.
- Work with HR to streamline payroll changes to improve payroll cycles & to reduce errors. Troubleshoots issues & errors with HR, Finance & employees as needed to ensure timely resolution.
- Process new hires, terminations & employee changes.
- Create/maintain spreadsheets of off-cycle payroll data.
- Review, investigate, & correct errors & inconsistencies in payroll figures, documents & reports.
- Process employment verifications.
- Ensures annual W-2s are accurate & process W-2Cs as needed.
- Manage Payroll Inbox & respond to employeeinquiries & requests regarding payroll & stock matters.
- Assist with externalaudits by providing supporting records & documentation.
- Solid knowledge & understanding of applicable federal & multi-state payroll related tax laws, regulations, & statutes to ensure compliancy.
- Knowledge of internal controls, SOX documentation & control testing experience.
- Experience with expatriate payroll processing a plus.
- Assist with projects as needed.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent experience a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years payroll processing experience preferably with Workday
- Highly proficient computer skills with intermediate MS Excel experience required, including pivot tables & v-lookups
- Strong organizational andtime management skills with attention to detail
- Commitment to accuracy & quality
- Ability to manage highly confidential / proprietary information
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; strong problem-solving & analytical skills
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify & whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpotCulture Code, which has more than 4M views, & learn aboutour commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, & we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), Bogot (Colombia), & Paris (France).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpotmaycollect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, & related purposes. HubSpot'sRecruiting Privacy Noticeexplains what personal information wemayprocess, where wemayprocess your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, & the rights you can exercise over HubSpots use of your personal information.