Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Head of Clients - France & SouthernEurope, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Head of France & rest of Europe, acts as the primary lead & Data Science evangelist for their respective cluster(s). We are seeking strategic & analytical thinkers to shape data driven strategies for Visa's clients to support market objectives. The role will partner with Visa Consulting to co-develop client solutions that draws on DSL capabilities in order to grow the VC&A pipeline.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Provides thought leadership to the Regional Managing Directors & their leadership teams, Consultants & Account Executives in data science techniques & business applications to unlock the value of Visa's unique data set
- Evangelizes the creative use of data & analytics to solve business problems with external clients (Issuer, Acquirer & Merchant)
- Works with VC&A Managing Consultants in each market they are responsible for to drive data science business development opportunities across key accounts to meet VC&A revenue targets
- Identifies how data science & predictive techniques can be used to enhance client profitability, card & payments portfolio management across acquisition, usage & retention
- Imports & embeds global data science solutions in Europe & actively sells in services through client proposals
- Supports clients, consultants & the Client delivery team with project scoping & requirements definition of projects
- Able to lead the delivery of data science projects (utilising delivery resources) during times of capacity issues
- Owns delivery of data science solutions to the client & articulates the business benefit/value of the solutions, with a view to developing the client relationship to drive increased sales/engagement
- Promotes the sale of data products through the consulting & AE sales channels to deliver against cluster specific revenue targets
- Identifies trends in our client work to inform Visa's data product development path
- Proactively identifies opportunities to drive increase revenue in the region to support delivery of the business plan
- Works across multiple markets, clients, leadership teams to embed data science as a key value added service to our client - breadth / comparability of role(s)
- Paris based with travel to client sites
What we're after
- Extensive experience in data science or analytical functions
- Experience leading teams and/or projects that deliver data driven insights
- Experience in payment, retail banking, or retail merchant industries
- Proven experience building, leading, & inspiring high-performing virtual teams to deliver against client's objectives
- Operates as a thought leader, with the ability to guide, influence & inspire performance across the data science function & sales teams
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, & flexible style, with the ability to tailor data driven results to various audience levels
- Strong consultative skills to establish effective relationships with our clients & the sales teams
- Ability to communicate at all levels with both business & technology leaders to build consensus & influence Visa's direction
- Results oriented with very strong analytical, consultative & problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual & analytical rigor
- The ideal candidate holds an advanced degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, engineering, or economics or related discipline
- Understanding of advanced analytics techniques & emerging forms of analytics
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.