We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our growing R&D team! This position will be a part of the end-to-end quality assurance team, working in close collaboration with our Expansion team on service launches. in this role you will act as the critical link between development teams & implementation with our partners. Youll be a powerful part of Vias testing service, making sure we deliver reliable data & products. Note: This role is open to candidates working remotely on the East Coast of the US.
What You'll Do:
- Build & run organized processes of manual QA testing
- Develop & execute test plans covering sanity, functional, regression, & performance tests in an end-to-end environment
- Investigate, identify & report bugs discovered in our flows
- Validate & test a wide variety of technologies & platforms
- Create documentation, implement new QA processes & improve existing ones
- Verify that real-world use cases & user expectations are simulated & met during the validation process
Who You Are:
- 1- 3 years experience working as a QA engineer with consumer-based products
- You have experience in running manual tests on web & mobile applications
- You have a love of process, methodology, & documentation - specifically in writing test documents like STD, STP, STR
- Ability to work across multiple new projects simultaneously - youre organized, independent, & eager to learn
- Youre a team player with strong interpersonal, communication, & relationship management skills
- Ability to drill down into the smallest of details while guarding the true essence of the product
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing product
What Catches Our Eye:
- Experience working with Databases, such as Snowflake, DBT, DynamoDB.
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?