Squarespace is looking for passionate & eager students to join our Software Engineering Internship Program this summer in New York City! We have a variety of highly innovative & evolving teams at Squarespace who are pushing out the next generation of web platform technologies. Over the course of our 12 week program, you will be able to contribute to these teams through impactful work, grow your own professional & technical skill sets, & explore all that Squarespace & NYC have to offer you.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please review the teams below & select the two areas that interest you the most.
- Well review your application, & if your experience looks like a match, well send you a take home assessment before moving on to interviews. Follow the Hackerrank directions closely as your chosen language will determine which team you interview with.
- Currently enrolled Senior graduating in December 2021 or May 2022
- Pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- A foundation in computer science with competencies in data structures, algorithms, & software design practices
Product Backend: Our Product Backend team works with our Frontend counterparts to build the website creation & editing experience. For Product Backend, you will need experience in Java with a strong ability in data structures, algorithms, & problem solving.
Data Engineering: Data Platforms builds & maintains the foundation of our analytics systems. Data Platforms works with engineering teams to build services that collect data for analysis. The Data Engineering team works with engineers & Data Scientists to help solve problems with data. For these roles, you should have experience in Python & demonstrated interest in data engineering.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.