ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
What you'll be doing:
ACV Auctions Transportation is looking for an enthusiastic Transportation Logistics Coordinator who wants an opportunity to join a growing company. Transportation is fast-paced & vital to our business; our buyers want their purchased vehicles as quickly as our sellers want them off of their lot. This role is responsible for assigning vehicle transportation to third parties & achieving the successful resolution of customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely placement of transports with haulers.
- Match aged transport jobs to carriers within our robust network
- Communicate the value of working with ACV & why they would want to partner with us.
- Empowered to adjust pricing & creatively link transports to create timely, cost-effective, quick service time movement of vehicles.
- Receive & execute on transportation-related inquiries regarding the delivery status.
- Work inter-departmentally as well as with sellers, buyers, & transporters to determine the status of transport.
- Follow through to ensure timely proper resolution & provide continuous communication to all parties involved.
- Assist in the identification & implementation of continuous improvement & customer satisfaction opportunities.
- Negotiate transport rates with high volume transport partners via phone, email or our transport portal.
- Answer incoming calls from carriers & customers & kindly assist them with their inquiry
- Deliver solutions in a timely manner.
What you will need:
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience in customer service, call center, dispatch,
- A reliable self-starter attitude that can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done; doing whatever it takes to delight a customer.
- Problem-solving capability.
- Comfort in talking to customers over the phone.
- Team Player who willingly accepts change & continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills.
- A sense of urgency & self-motivation.
- Familiar with business technology (Microsoft Office Suite), Salesforce a plus.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate.
- Career development & future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed & empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance & understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.