Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
We are looking for a proven Enterprise Account Executive looking to grow their career in the fast-growing cloud communications platform market. You'll be responsible for net new logo acquisition of key Enterprise accounts in the Eastern Europe Region. Youll be able to sell across all Twilio products & services to help businesses enhance their communications & solve complex business problems.
Twilio is looking for an experienced & dynamic Sales Executive with a demonstrated track record of developing new business & working to develop our strategic accounts
- You will be hunting; building a strong network of enterprise customers & opening doors to the purchase of Twilios products & services.
- You will be championing & representing the customer at all levels internally.
- Generate & manage your own funnel of opportunities to progress through the sales cycle & provide accurate reporting & forecasting based on results at each stage.
- You will establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each key customer & drive the continued value of Twilios products & services.
- You will work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators & aid the customer in achieving their business goals.
- Remain aware of all competitive activities within accounts & work to prevent attrition.
- Leverage existing strategic relationships to increase product adoption.
- Maintain & grow revenue within strategic enterprise accounts.
- Assist marketing to create sales assets such as blogs, presentations, webinars, references, case studies, & target account lists.
- Prepare activity & forecast reports on top accounts, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Support sales programs as required to drive pipeline & sales.
- Consistently delight customers by providing them with the best customer experience with Twilio.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will have:
- Strong sales experience selling experience in enterprise software, SaaS, or web services.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Success selling to leading customers that trust & respect you.
- Impeccable written & verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener & communicator.
- Hands-on, high energy, passionate, know how to get things done.
- Awesome communication & presentation skills
- Ability to understand & articulate the Twilio API & cloud communications industry knowledge is a plus point.
- Experience selling consumption-based cloud software platforms.
The EMEA Sales team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with our clients to develop their scope of our products. Also to further develop new business & grow our major strategic clients.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position is based in Paris, France.Typically, you will be traveling at least 40% per month for this role visiting customers onsite throughout Eastern Europe. You will get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate ourvalues
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.