WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork is creating a layer of technology to power our vision of space as a service. From identifying & designing a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, & enhance the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout & form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 200+ buildings in 20+ countries, & will be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.
The mission of Product Offerings & Growth is to deliver technology that powers the growth of our core businesses, by providing the right products to the right people at the right price at the right time. It includes how we create product offerings out of SKUs, sellable inventory, & membership rules, at a dynamically optimized price. Product Offerings & Growth covers the the entire journey of a member, from their first interaction with our website or a salesperson, all the way through providing the right account visibility & flexibility so they stay a member for life & grow with us.
- This individual will help bring their experience with using & building marketing campaigns on Pardot & see how it will apply to how WeWork intends to use the platform. This person will also play a crucial role in helping with other areas of support in the Marketing Technology squad, including issues/bugs related to Salesforce & Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- 4+ Years Experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Pardot Consultant Certification
- Experience in implementing Pardot through campaigns/automation rules & engagement studio
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform & the Salesforce/Pardot connector
- Experience using Jira
- Advanced knowledge of building landing pages & managing forms/form handlers
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with REST & other forms of API calls
- Strong desire to learn more about the Salesforce/Salesforce Marketing Cloud platforms
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience using Lucidchart & presenting to clients/stakeholders
- Team player & someone who has showcased they are dependable
Nice to have:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Strong interest in scalable, future-proof architecture
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.