Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement & revenue performance. CMOs from the worlds most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI & advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words & emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics & machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the worlds most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged & scored words & phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results & data-driven insights to identify the trends & emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for aSeniorDirector of Customer Successbased in New York, NY. This is a key role & is responsible for driving adoption & growth of Persado, by demonstrating value & developing senior-level relationships, within our broad customer base, including many Fortune 500 companies, specifically in the retail vertical.
WhatWe Want You To Do:
- Own existing & new, enterprise customers & ensure their success in using Persado solutions
- Act as CEO of the account by developing detailed account plans with command of all elements (authorizers/influencers across lines of business, client strategy, opportunities, defined customer success), & owning the execution of the plan
- Deliver the target financial performance from the accounts (growth in bookings & revenue)
- Achieve high customer satisfaction (referenceability, advocacy, Net Promoter, etc.)
- Build & maintain key customer relationships, & develops & implements strategies for expanding the companys customer base
- Anticipate, communicate & facilitate new client needs and/or product enhancements that will help both the client & Persado improve
- Very comfortable building & delivering on business cases
What We Want To See:
The ideal candidate will be bright, ambitious, self-driven, hard-working & flexible, & have the following qualifications:
- Strategic consulting experience is a requirement from a top firm
- 8-10+ years of successfulaccount management (existing customers / expand) and/or sales (net new / land) experience in the technology landscapeand to Fortune 500 companies.Can point to many successful customers managed & grown over an extended period of time.
Experience in establishing & growing senior level relationships (CMO, CEO, SVP, etc.), being seen as a trusted advisor
Has deep expertise in Vertical (Retail, Financial Services, e-Commerce, etc.), Functional (Digital Marketing, Email Strategy, etc.)and/or strategic (Management Consulting) areas.An ideal candidate would have a mix of these.You could come from an industry position where you led Digital Marketing, a leadership role in an infrastructure player (e.g., ESP) or from a globally-respected consulting firm.
- Has or can lead a client and/or regional team; experience in leading from behind & pitches in to brainstorm solutions for other accounts or regions
- Is data-driven; seeks out solutions & defends decisions with data & is very comfortable with financial business cases, ROI calculations & data analysis
- Very comfortable in managing up at Persado, all the way to CEO, & representing your accounts to senior management in reviews & strategy sessions
- Good at multi-tasking, managing many aspects of customer engagements across several cross-functional groups, including customer teams
- Comfortable in enterprise contract discussions & legal processes; has redlined & led review of many large enterprise agreements
- Exhibits strong Challenger Sale, Consultative Sale or similar approach to growing existing customers businesses
- Presents very organized & structured thinking for planning & execution purposes
- Having an MBA or relevant graduate degree in marketing or business is a strong plus
Who You Are:
- Must be enthusiastic, professional & highly proactive
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly & efficiently
- Dependable & reliable with clear thinking & attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor & outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a smart, creative & dynamic company experiencing rapid growth & transformation into a global market leader.
-Competitive salary & equitable compensation
-Generous benefits packages globally
-Flexible paid time-off programs
-Charitable giving matching & volunteer opportunities
-Diversity & inclusion initiatives
-Focus on continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
Persado is a place where your life goals & work goals can both be achieved!
Classification : Public