Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the worlds first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable & financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories & home decor from 700+ brand partners & has built in-house proprietary technology & a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO & Co-Founder Jennifer Hymans leadership, RTR has been named to CNBCs Disruptor 50 five times in ten years, & has been placed on Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the TIME 100 most influential people in the world & as one of People magazines Women Changing the World.
About the Job:
The IT Team provides support, maintenance, administration, & technology governance to help Rent The Runway scale as an organization through business partnering, exceptional support processes, & strong technical skills development. The team partners with Corporate teams, the critical Operations teams at our Dream Fulfillment Centers (NJ & TX), & a remote Customer Experience team to deliver outstanding technical support & enhancement for all Rent The Runway systems.
As a Dynamics 365 FO Developer at Rent The Runway, you will leverage the features of Dynamics 365 to support a rapidly growing business. Our environment is highly collaborative & you will engage with Technology, AP, General Accounting, & Tax as well as business partners across the company in merchandising, operations & software engineering.
What Youll Do:
- Create & develop technical requirements & design specifications for enhancements/modifications/customizations to D365 F&O functionalities
- Develop, test, & deploy required modifications/customizations to existing codes to optimize/maintain D365 F&O applications
- Analyze, characterize, troubleshoot, solve, triage, & manage D365 F&O system or application problems, issues, or other incidents
- Participate in all phases of the D365 F&O application lifecycle management - from analyzing requirements through delivering real solutions, while supporting SDLC Best Practices & driving code development, code version control, testing, deployment, & technical support
- Lead code source/version control setup & migration of code to multiple instances of D365 F&O
- Create & maintain detailed design & technical documents
- Support integrations between different business applications & 3rd party applications
- Collaborate with ERP project managers, analysts, & external partners to support the D365 F&O implementation roadmap
- Support risk & compliance initiatives by implementing change control, documentation, review, & approval procedures related to development
- Creating the test scripts in RSAT for the automation of upgrade testing
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years of development experience with MS Dynamics
- Strong development experience with X++, C#
- Experience in creating requirements specification based on Architecture / Design / Detailing of processes
- Good functional knowledge covering Account Payable, Receivable, General Ledger, Inventory Management modules
- Experience with Data Management Platform
- Experience developing integrations using OData & Recurring Integrations REST API
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming Models
- Experience using Agile & Waterfall Development methodologies
- Experience working with Azure & Life Cycle services
- Experience building custom applications, modifications, integrations, data conversion routines & custom reports
- Experience in Integrating with D365 using Azure Logic Apps & API Apps
- A self-starter & passionate about ensuring a great user experience
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the wellbeing of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription & rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events & outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Hybrid Work - our corporate employees have the option to work remotely 3 days a week, in accordance with Company policies.
COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT:
RTR is requiring all US corporate employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to work in person, unless an employee requires a reasonable accommodation for medical or religious reasons. If you believe that you may require an accommodation, please apply for any roles that interest you & if hired, you will receive information on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. RTR will evaluate all such requests in accordance with Company policy & applicable law.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 & over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing & characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
The anticipated base salary for this position is $116,000 - $145,000. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held. This position is also eligible for equity compensation.