Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Function Finance Business partner team supports all AP Visa business functions. We are an agile, highly visible team that works using a consultative model with business to apply data to business & finance decisions as well as measure performance. We are looking for ambitious & experienced finance professional to join the team that provides cross-functional finance & analytics support. This is a unique opportunity & calls for a focused, hard-working, highly analytical Finance professional.
- Support the budgeting & forecasting process for the Business Function teams in AP. Provide guidance to Business Functions to achieve realistic & timely forecasts. Support the business & finance teams in the preparation of budget & forecast reports to support management review of financial outcomes
- Review forecast/budget submissions & perform an independent challenge to improve accuracy of forecasts. Analyze spending trends & recommend to Finance management a handicap to forecasts if required.
- Provide advisory & consultative support to Business Function teams on finance related areas including accounting policies & compliance requirements, & bringing financial discipline in investment decisions
- Prepare reports analyzing variances to targets & assist to track & evaluate business performance to forecast & budgets
- Buildfinancialmodels & provide projections using historical data, industry assumptions & metrics.Prepare ad hoc business cases & analysis
- Acquires & maintains a deep understanding of the strategies, priorities, & issues related to the assigned functional areas
- Collaborates easily & successfully with all levels of management in a matrix organization structure
- Establishes & maintains relationships with key stakeholders (i.e. executives & staff) & serves as a key point of contact for finance issues
- Thrives on an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, & customer service-oriented
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or
a related field required
- 8+ years of experience in finance-related field, with at least 2 years in financial analysis role, preferably from within a large, multi-national, publicly-traded corporation
- Outstanding analytical skills; able to resolve business problems with well-structured analyses
- Ability to summarize forecast & budget variances with clear & succinct explanations
- Competency to contribute to lively discussion with ability to quickly test findings & assertions against a financial body of knowledge
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills & ability to clearly communicate results with business stakeholders
- Must be proactive, high-energy, motivated team player capable of delivering on multiple initiatives
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge in financial planning systems such as TM1 & Hyperion