We are looking for skilled Photo Production Assistants to join our photography team in our high volume fashion production studio.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Style & shoot clothing on both women & men mannequins
- Shoot scarves & kids clothing
- Be able to reach a quota of 150+ items per day
- Work with the photo team to meet the end of the month deadlines (overtime often required)
- Assist with the movement of physical product through the studio
- Steam clothing as needed.
- Maintain an organized & tidy studio.
- Be a self-starter & able to take a look at what needs to be done & move forward
- Ensure product is handled to the highest quality standards
- Style clothing according to company standard
- Facilitate product prep & distribution
What You Bring To The Role
- Ability to work ten-hour shifts Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
- Minimum 1-year styling or photography experience within the fashion industry
- Photography degree or experience preferred
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & reach with hands & arms. Be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception & ability to adjust focus
- Basic understanding of Mac OS & Canon cameras
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to work quickly & effectively with very strong attention to detail
- Proactive & able to show initiative & ideas
- Excellent timekeeping & ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Works well with deadlines & metrics
- Contributes & works well within teams
The RealReal is the worlds largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe & reliable platform for consumers to buy & sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists & brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categoriesincluding women's & men's fashion, fine jewelry & watches, art & homein support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off & direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI & machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing & listing their items, as well as handling shipping & customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts & receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. GHR3776