FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favourite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars The premier online poker product
Our roster has an opening with your name on it!
Were looking for a Product Director thats ready to lead & drive our rapidly growing Casino business. Fusing discovery & delivery seamlessly, you will help to define & communicate a clear Vision & Strategy to a team of Product Managers & Product Owners, ensuring we are creating experiences our customers love. In order to succeed you will be a thought leader in the Product discipline, with a natural leadership ability that brings people along with them & gains the trust of others using data & their previous experience.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Set out a compelling customer first product vision & strategy based on customer & market insight & research
- Lead & drive OKR-driven lean discovery & deliver best practice alongside technology, commercial & UX counterparts
- Lead a product team with a proven track record in recruiting and leading top talent; maintain & improve the team's knowledge & expertise
- Focus on outcomes rather than outputs, ensuring multidiscipline teams are aligned on clear goals & look for the quickest possible way to validate any assumptions & release customer value
- Instil a growth mindset that goes beyond the limits of our competitors & the industry, finding new & innovative ways to entertain the customer
- Set out clear agile ways of working across timezones that ensure maximum autonomy
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Experience as a Product Director or similar
- Proven track record of building & scaling a world-class product team, identifying team members strengths & areas for development & coaching them successfully
- Comfortable applying qualitative & quantitative research methods along with rigorous A/B testing to arrive at strong hypotheses that will advance the business.
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resourcing, time, & quality
- A strong sense of ownership & accountability for goals & deliverables
- Demonstrated success cross-functionally influencing teams without formal authority
- Strong ability to summarise qualitative & quantitative data
- Strong commercial acumen & critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in iGaming preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.